1. became –> becoming
2. bit/ biting
3. blew / blowing
4. broke / breaking
5. brought / bringing
6. built / building
7. burned / burnt /burning
8. burst / bursting
9. bought / buying
10. caught / catching
4. from / to
9. up at
15. to / in
1. the man strolls at the park with a crook
2. the boy carries some boxes to the mountain.
3. the girl makes a toy aeroplane in her room.
4. the dancers perform on the stage.
5. the girl plays on the swing every evening.
6. they have their dinner together every night.
7. the boy arranges some books in the bookshelf.
8. the students give some flowers to the teacher.
9. the fish swims in the pond.
10. the boy play in the field every evening.
1. an English Song competition
2. at the school hall
3. for Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 students
4. sing in English song
5. to Ms. Wong before
1. The boy called a policeman on a telephone in the living room.
2. The boy saw a notorious thief.
2. The thief stole some goods slowly.
1. The thief went into the cleanest living room.
2. The policeman came as fast as lightning.
3. Initially, the thief entered the room quietly.
1. When she was studying, she saw a thief entering the room.
2. After the policeman caught the thief, the policeman praised the boy.
3. In order to call a policeman in a police station, he entered the living room.
4. The thief stole not only some valuable things but also a television.
1. The boy saw a notorious thief.
2. the notorious thief went into the living room quietly.
3. the notorious thief stole some valuable goods slowly.
4. The kind boy called a police in a nearby police station quickly.
5. The kind boy used a telephone to call the policeman.
6. The policeman came to catch the thief quickly.
1. Last night, Racheal saw a thief in the living room. The thief stole some goods and valuable things.
2. Rachael went to the living room,. Racheal called a policeman on the telephone.
3. A few minutes later, a policeman came. The policeman caught the thief to a nearby police station.
1.The boy blew the candle last week.
2.The postman delivered some letters yesterday morning.
3.The girl made a report at the police station.
4.Many people waited at the bus station yesterday.
5.Many guest clapped their hands joyfully in the wedding.
6.The assistants carried a man into an ambulance yesterday.
7.The kites flew in the sky just now.
8.My mother displayed a lot of food on the table.
9.The goats grazed in the field.
10.Mei Ling helped her mother in the kitchen yesterday morning.
1. on http://www.efriend.com
3.reading and singing
4.to be a singer
5.is kind and hardworking
pg 19 & pg 20
accept any answers