1. fed / feeding
2. fought / fighting
3. found / finding
4. flew / flying
5. forgot / forgetting
6. got / getting
7. gave / giving
8. grew / growing
9. hung / hanging
10. had / having
1. Amy is sharing her biscuit with her friend now.
2. My mother is withdrawing some money from the bank now.
3. my rabbit is eating a carrot now.
4. Emily is throwing some rubbish into the drain now.
5. The girls are playing with water in the swimming pool.
6. The tailor measures the cloth with a ruler every day.
7. The man climbed up the mountain with a rope just now.
8. The bats live in the cave every year.
9. The cat is licking the milk now.
10. The headmaster gave a speech on the stage every year.
1. a captain of the school.
2. she is the head prefect.
3. she is a hardworking person
4. choose Lam Cheng Seng
5. the captain of the football team.
1. Ali walked to the kitchen next to his room.
2. Ali found some deliciousto the food on the table.
3. He walked to the kitchen hungrily.
4. He found the most delicious food on the table.
5. He ate the food as hungry he wena wolf.
6. After he ate the food, he was still hungry.
7. When he was hungry, hewent to the kitchen to find some food to eat.
8. After he walked to the kitchen, he found some snacks on the table.
9,. In order to get full, he searched in the fridge.
10. he found not only the cake but also some fruits.
1. Last night, Ali was very hungry. He walked to the kitchen to find sofood to eat at 9 o’clock.
2. He found a slice of chocolate cake on the table. He ate it hungrily.
3. After he ate the cake, he was still hungry. Therefore, he ate all the biscuits as hungry as a wolf.
1. heard / hearing
2. hit / hitting
3. held / holding
4. kept / keeping
5. knew / knowing
6. laid / laying
7. leapt / leaping
8. learned / learning
9. left / leaving
10. lent / lending
1. the brave fireman puts off the fire.
2. the funny clown performs in the circus.
3. The boy helps the old man to cross the road.
4. The smart boy answers the questions confidently.
5. the clumsy girl falls into the river.
6. the farmer digs a big hole on the farm.
7. the girls enjoyed eating some durians in the orchard just now.
8. The pupils queue up in front of the stall for some satay.
9. The frogs are croaking on the lotus.
10. Amy is adding a spoon of sugar into the hot beverage.
1. Abut called you
2. next Saturday is his birthday
3. to invite you to his birthday party
4. at his house at 8:00 p.m.
5. to call him as soon as you
1. He played football in the field near his house.
2. Ali played football with his friends in a big field.
3. The children played happily in hte field.
4. They played football with the heaviest ball.
5. Suddenly, it rained cats and dogs.
6. Finally, they fell sick.
7. When they were playing, it rained cats and dogs.
8. After they played football, they felt tired.
9. In order to win, they foughrt hard
10. They not only fell sick but also got injured.
1. Last week, Ali and his friend played football in the field at night. They felt excited and they played happily. They kicked the ball with their leg.
2. suddenly, it rained cats and dogs. However, they continued to play in the highest spirit in the field.
3. After they went home, they got sick. In order to recover, theyested in bed for two days.