Schools use feedback from Cambridge Checkpoint to make strategic decisions, drawing upon a pool of information and specialist reporting tools that are built into the tests.
The Cambridge Checkpoint feedback reports enable teachers to:
1. Tailor individual learning programmes.
2. Monitor group and individual performance
3. Compare the performance of all learners taking tests in that session
4. Manage learning programmes within schools and as learners move between schools.
5. Predict performance in leaner’s formal examinations