- Those cattle are ours. (Not, that cattle is ours).
- I know those people. (Not that people).
- Mr. Bryan came with his family. (or, Mr. Bryan came with the members of his family members.) (Not, came with his family members.)
- There is no room for him here. (Not, place.)
- We had a good game of badminton. (Not, play)
- He is always making trouble for his friends. (Not, troubles).
If you want to hone your English, you must learn from Master Tuition which has a holistic and systematic learning method which is called the Master Methods.
Pick up your phone to contact Bryan at 012-664-1376.