1. The persona thinks that he will be handicapped
2 He can only watch what are happening in the future on his wheelchair.
3. He has physical constraint so that he thinks he is helpless.
4. It is too challenging for him to fight the injustice after he is a wheel-chair borne man.
5. He is troubled by many lies that are being told.
1. He reminds the younger generation to wake up and fight on.
2. He urges all younger to form lines and ranks irrespective of racial, religious and social differences to fight for justice.
3. He wants the younger to fight for freedom and inherit the freedom as well.
He think he is helpless because they are nobody who are willing to listen to him.