1. The setting of the poem is outdoors.
2. First, she notices the green grass and feels the soft wind blowing. When the wind blows, the trees sway. However, when the wind stops, the trees rest.
3. She looks at the clear sky and the fluffy clouds.
4. Next, when it rains, lightning flashes across the sky. Afterwards, she sees the beautiful rainbow.
5. At night, the stars twinkle in the sky and the moon light lights up in the sky too.
1. The persona is probably a child.
2. This poem is writing is writing based on the first person point of view because we can see the pronoun “I”.