This poem is written by Valerie Bloom.
Synopsis of the poem:
1. The river is about the many faces of a river.
2. The river is a wanderer where it moves all over the place.
3. The river does not sit still and keep moving.
4. The river is also a winder where it twists and turns.
5. He is also a hoarder where it keeps things deep down in the river bed.
6. Sometimes, it is a baby when he is happily flowing along.
7. Sometimes, it is a singer –> through the happy sounds of the water.
8. Sometimes, it is a monster –> can devour trees (most probably during flood).