- Describe an unforgettable incident that you saw on your way home from school.
- School children should not have long holidays. Do you agree?
- My favourite day of the week.
- Write a story that ends with “We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.”
- Write about a person who has succeeded in life.
- Examinations – good or bad?
- My perfect future husband or wife.
- Write a story ending with “…Now I realise the value of a true friend.”
- Describe an embarrassing experience in your life.
- “Teenagers today are only interested in entertainment.” Do you agree?
- My early years
- Write a story beginning with “Kim was nervous when the door opened…”