- Describe an enjoyable weekend you have experienced.
- Write a story ending with “If only I had been more careful, that wouldn’t have happened.
- What changes would you like to see in your life in the next ten years?
- How can television help students in their studies?
- Describe the biggest challenge in your life.
- Write a story with the title “An Unexpected Visitor”.
- How to keep oneself healthy.
- If you were given a chance to be anybody, who would you want to be and why?
- Describe a festival celebrated in your area.
- Write a story ending with “…We had never laughed so much in our lives.”
- My ideal school.
- How can we help promote tourism in Malaysia?
- A day I wished had never happened.
- You have been given a chance to visit a country of your choice. Which country would you choose and why?
- An invention you cannot live without.
- Write a story that ends with “If only I had listened to his / her advice.”
- Describe a favourite teacher who had a great influence on you.
- Write a story beginning with “Is it really you? Where have you been all these days?”
- Good results in school do not guarantee success in the future. What is your opinion?
- How I can help to make the world a better place to live in.