- Describe an important family celebration and how you felt about it.
- There is a lack of freedom given to teenagers today. Do you agree?
- Why are animals important to human beings?
- Write a story about a fisherman beginning with “The wind blew strongly. Out at sea,…”
- “A friend in need is a friend indeed.” Describe how a friend helped you in difficult time.
- “Truly Malaysia.” Describe what this means to you.
- Is tuition necessary? Discuss.
- Write a story about being alone.
- Write a story that ends with “…and I became a better person.”
- Reality shows.
- Describe an outing with your friends.
- Should parents give children more freedom? Discuss.
- Saving money for the future.
- Write a story beginning with “The teacher walked into the classroom. It was the first period…”
- A famous person you admire.
- Should school students have part-time jobs?
- The best things in life are free.
- Write a story that ends with “… They looked at each other and smiled meaningfully.”
- Describe the most popular student in your school.
- “The Internet is mostly a good thing.” Do you agree? Support your opinion.
- What can we do to save the environment?
- Write a story beginning with “It had been raining all day…”