- How do you think the media has influenced you and your family?
- Some people think the legal age for driving should be increased from 17 to 19. What do you think?
- Describe how you spend a free day when the weather was very bad.
- Large families make happy families.
- Write a story of an old man returning to his home he left many years ago.
- My Hero
- If you were able to choose a time in history that you could visit, which time would it be and why?
- Life in Malaysia in the new millennium.
- Things that I like about my life.
- “More land should be used for agriculture than for industry.” Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons to support your opinion.
- My Dream Car
- Education – what it means to me.
- The computer – is it really an advantage?
- The day I lost my temper.
- Describe a day at school when you were very unhappy
- Parents do not spend enough time with children nowadays. What is your opinion?
- Write a letter to penfriend describing some interesting places in your village, town or home state.
- Write a story beginning with “I could tell by his face that he was angry…”
- Being young.
- Imagine you were moving to a new house. Describe the last day in your old house.
- Describe the scene at a crowded bus or railway station.
- Write a story with the following title “A Narrow Escape.”
- Do you think games are an important part of school life?