Skip to content
- Articles for PT3 are divided into a few types. There are articles for school magazines, brochures, newsletters and newspapers.
- Articles are usually precise and straight to the point.
- Language used in articles must be simple.
- Read the question given carefully. Understand the short notes given.
- When you have understood the notes given, expand those notes.
- You must use your own ideas to make the article more interesting.
- Know who you are writing for. This allows you to write with your readers in mind.
- Arrange your points in paragraphs. Each main idea should have some supporting ideas.
- Give your article a suitable title.
- Read through to make sure you have not made careless mistakes in spelling,punctuation and grammar.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: