- All soccer players like winning. vs. Every soccer player likes winning.
- All cows eat grass. v.s Every cow eats grass.
- All people are created equal. vs Every person is created equal.
Formula: All + Plural Noun + Plural Verb
e.g. All spiders have eight legs.
Formula: Every + Singular Noun + Singular Verb
e.g. Every spider has eight legs.
- All my friends
- All the girls
- All those books
- All Malaysians enjoy eating.
- All the leaves have turned brown.
The Relative clauses.
- All you need is …
- All I said was, “You are the best”
- All we want is …