Skip to content
- She is the mother of the children
- She is a brave woman because she is not afraid of challenges and problems faced.
- She takes the initiative to make her family comfortable and happy in the unexpected circumstances
- She takes care of the household chores.
- She looks after the crops and animals.
- She is smart because she is able to make bread out of manioc roots.
- She cares and concerns of her family.
- She is observant because she reminds her husband the danger of having rope ladder at the tree house.
- Mr Robinson is the father of the children
- He has good sense, practical knowledge.
- He also understands human nature.
- He tells the family that they must rely on each other under the unforeseeable circumstances.
- He has a lot of information on the plants and animals in the ocean and the jungle.
- He can identify a viable place for his family to stay.
- He gives a lot of encouragement to his family so that they are able to survive on the island.
- He fosters his son lots of good habits such as be independent, be resourceful and be respectful.
- He is able to train his family to be civilised on the island that has no rules and regulations governed.