1.to sit on
2.1 learned to ride a bicycle
3. I ride my bicycle to work
4. I ride to work on my bicycle
5. I ride to work by bicycle
1. My uncle was pleased that
2. I would rather disappointed that
3. My mother was very glad that
4. He looked at the house for a few moments and then said that he was positive
5. I think it is rather unlikely
6. My brother was astonished that
7. Mary was delighted that
8. He was very annoyed that
9. Was she surprised that
10. The box was so heavy that we…
Wrong: The girl is afraid from the dogs.
Correct: The girl is afraid of the dogs.
In the sun v.s. under the sun
** Both in the sun and under the sun are correct
* In the sun means that you do something in the sun
*Under the sun means that you are not feeling well.
For UPSR Students:
-Please use in the sun for your exam